6:17 AM
Saturday, March 21, 2009
say something! (0)
haih
came back to sing on fri night..
i was damn damn sleepy when i reached novena..coz i woke up damn early to eat breakfast with my parents (: (and i dont regret) and it's damn hard for me to sleep in the bus.. watched wall e too. but without any sound coz i dont hav the headset..and the robots are super cute! (:
tried to slp early tat nite. but couldnt even though damn tired..no idea why..probably coz my brain refused to adapt back to the environment here bah..):
woke up early for cca..sien..and my eyelids were still heavily drooping..
when i was washing up only then i realised that i forgot to brush my teeth on fri nite before goin to bed! hahah
and when i was at the busstop oredi only then i realised that i forgot to bring along my water bottle too! D; lol. such a sucky day..
after cca when to sherbelle's house to do project. had pizza for lunch ..(: ok lah. kinda productive. finished the board..simple but nice :D hahah. aiya heck care lah..
still left with the ppt and report..haih sien..
after tat went to orchard rd to repair my phone.. haih. the person said will hav to reset my phone..and all data will be reset. all msgs in my inbox gone....:'[
haih..
thinking of wat i'll be doin if i'm still in m'sia now..
thinking of those nice nice food i ate at home..
and pa ma gor and triple..
haih ):
i haven even finish my hw -.-
anyway, got one good news. i finally washed my sch shoes jz now!! after so long since i bought the shoes last yr.. :D

DREAD SCH!!!!!!!!!!!! D;