4:13 AM
Monday, March 30, 2009
say something! (0)
finally the wireless is working again!! (: after such a dao3 mei2 weekend without wireless
haih..mentioning about last weekend. seriously sui la..even though it was kinda fun and happy..
last sat's cca was not bad (: time seemed to pass kinda fast..and after cca went to eat macs with alv and after tt i bought a soyabean icecream..1st time trying. omg..taste damn 'healthy' -.-.. even though it looks vanilla-ish but it differs greatly from the vanilla taste lah. then companied alv to find her reporting place for her flag-raising..
after bathing and somewhat studied for a little while..sw phoned me to cui1 wo go out d. -.- so i chong chong mang mang went out loh..and actually, far east is seriously damn close to tang plaza but i went the opp direction instead and 'got lost' -.- but then hm and sw, my 'saviours' came to rescue me :DD
and ohya, i earned 50cent while in the bus on the way! some guy came to ask me whether i hav small change for two dollars..and i only had one fifty but he said nvmd. hahahh. lucky rite.
then went to marina square to play bowling..ate charsiewrice.. and on the way we played some super lame crap game -.- invented by sw?? but quite fun lah. hahah. we were not supposed to say a few words in our conver and this made our speaking sounds so retarded!
came back to play bball then.. but didnt really play lah. sth very very suay happened.. i went into a toilet..and when i wanted to go out..i didnt see a step there coz the light was kinda dim and guess wat? i kind of tripped over it..my toes knocked over the step.. and at tt moment. my big toe felt damn numb..and started to bleed after few seconds.. kinda scary..even when i lift my foot up the blood will drip..
sueyi companied me to the office to disinfect it.. mr jeevan helped me to clean it and 'bandaged' it..thanks him a lot (: but the bandage was sort of too loose and it came out soon after i reached my room. and i wet it accidentally.. so aiya heck care. leave it exposed to air is better. wat if there's any fungus or bacteria and if wrapped up..the warm condition will allow the bacteria to fluorish on my toe! hahah. tt's wat the person said (:
and damnit. the next morning, i found out tt the liquid thingy (platelets?) from my toe or the iodine solution? stained my beloved bedsheet made by my mum..):
for d whole day that sticky gross liquid kept flowing out non-stop no matter how many times i cleaned it.. and i was damn scared.. damn worried and sad tt my toe cant heal in time for me to join syf...coz syf is jz in 2 weeks' time.. if i really cant join d syf...haih. i dunno wat to say. i'll jz be damn sad and disappointed..after so many hard work and effort put in since last year.. it's not really coz of d cca points..it's more of the stage and performing experience tt i want..and how nice would it be dancing on stage with all the modern dancers whom i had jiayou-ed so hard with for the past few months..it's jz..indescribable. and how nice would it be sharing the joys and tears after the syf.. coz i hav confidence in our majie dance (:
also, i accidentally bent my specs! when i put it in my pocket and turned and it brushed against the sofa.. walao. my specs were really badly damaged. so serious tt when i went to repair it jz now..the person said tt there's a high change tt it might break ... and luckily tt i hav contacts lah -.-
and i bruised my leg again..against a sharp edge of some part of my bed/desk/the drawer below my bed..

but today..everything turned out fine (: my toe's much better! the liquid stopped and it doesnt hurt tt much anymore..except when i accidentally knocked it against sth again..and yes it did happened a few times..i'm jz damn clumsy ): there was one time in sch when i walked down the stairs the person in front of me kicked her leg up backwards and it hit my toe -.- damn zun3. sakit lah walao..tt's the bad thing about wearing slippers. hahah. hmm..but at least my toe is not swollen or black (as wat sw predicted? --..) nor infected! still got chance for syf lah (: but i cant practise dancing during cca..haih. hopefully felicia's fav teacher wont scold -.-
and i dont think i need a doctor for my toe anymore (:
and my specs was successfully bent back to normal too! but it's super vulnerable now.. but still, it shows tt i'm super lucky today! really thx the optical shop person a lot..and the person was so nice (: she didnt even want my egg tart -.-
and oh, today's geog test was suprisingly much easier than expected! cant believe tt ms tan will even set ques with definations..totally out-of-the-blue lah.
and yes, no sdls today!! wooohooo~ sry dont blame me..my mood's good today :D even though my eyes hurt a lot since after sch i dunno y..
cant believe tt i'm taking up olympiad maths training and the comp even when i hav never totally come in contact with any maths olympiad ques before -.-